Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Jamie Update Wed 10am

Jamie has been roused from her lengthy sleep and a bit earlier this morning had the vent turned off and the tube removed. She responded by giving me a pouty lip and saying "the only thing that will make me feel better is if you get me a new puppy". I think she's going to be ok.

Suzanne was also visibly more relaxed and animated today after an exceedingly stressful day yesterday. The cause of all this problem - the AVM in the brain - has been completely removed. Things are looking pretty good.

Jamie will stay in the ICU for a while longer since there are still things that need to be monitored and she will need to stabilize, but we're feeling pretty confident right now.

To all you who have expressed your concern and support - thank you. For the prayers and positive energy sent our way - thank you. We have a wonderful family and fabulous friends. I count myself a very rich man as a result.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update... that is such awesome news! Our prayers will continue to be with you and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne needs to teach that girl right. I would have went for the pony. 8')

    ReplyDelete

Followers